Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

Story Starters

One day there was a pink banana who always dance because he loves country music and he fell in the closet he got stuck because the chair locked him in his closet overnight. 

He waited for someone to come and help he said help but no one didn’t hear him.Because his house was far far away from his house. 

In the morning he got starved then. He found some food he ate and ate then he was full. He break his closet because he was fat and he said yay I’m out ye ha. Then he went on his horse and took of he took a long 

Time because he went far far away and he never came back at his home then in the morning he saw a village he never ever been here he saw the people and food.

Last night he saw fireworks then he saw all the people dancing then he saw a beautiful women that he never seen.Then he said hello I am a pink banana and my name is Sam and she said and my name is Lily I am a queen she said I need a king would you be my king then Sam said yes.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.