Pages

Monday 15 July 2013

Butterfly Creek

Yesterday me and my family went at the Butterfly Creek. When we got there my mum said we have to stay together then everybody said ok. We went and the lady gave the ticket and we went at the door then the lady gave us a Quiz about crocodile’s. We went to see the fish I saw a nemo it look like it’s real. Then we went at the butterfly it was so warm and hot then we saw all the butterfly one ok the butterfly went on my hat .     


Then we went to see the crocodile’s we saw all the people blocking the way. so we didn’t see the crocodile I did because this man said you can come and see it then there was 2 men’s feeding the crocodile then when they finish. Then they said they will bring a baby crocodile.    


Then me and my papa went to look for a information about crocodile’s. Then my mum and twin’s went to see the baby crocodile there was two baby crocodile moving there was one going in the water. Then we saw the little one’s they were so cute there was one looking at the window I said hi.


Then we went at the train it was small but some people came and sit down I sit down with my papa and my sister kopea. And my mum and dad were sitting together and my sister velory. Then the driver came and check that all our door’s are lock. Then he ride the train me and my sister kopea we said choo choo then we went throuth the tunnel. Then we stop for the other people come on the train.   


Then I saw a room and I went inside to check it. It was the bug room I saw the house it was filled with bug’s I felt scared about Spider’s then we went to see the spider’s. I saw the black one and it had lego toy’s. I was laughing then my mum was calling me and my twin’s. Then I said yes I’m here in the bug’s room I said let’s take a photo then she said ok she said. Then when we finish I said mum let’s go and see the spider’s then we went to see the first one then she said where is the spider. Then I said it’s over there in the corner. Then we went outside where the girl at the shop. Then we gave the paper’s at her then she said you get a crocodile mask. Then we went outside it was windy outside we ran at the truck then we went home and everybody had a rest and me. Then all of us had a rest. 
600 × 450 - multipass.aucklandnz.com

2 comments:

  1. It seems that the little crocodiles are you and kopea hahaha anyway that was another interesting story you had on your visit to the crodiles good one keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ritua
    very good discription of what you and kopea did.

    papa.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.