Pages

Thursday 18 July 2013

Sylvia Park

In the morning me and my family went to Sylvia park. When we got there we put on our binny. and sock's. Then we put our shoe's on. We stay together because someone might come and steal us.

When we got inside the Sylvia park building I saw the bungi jump. I ask my mum if we can go on the bungi jump she said yes. The man ask us to take our shoe's off and we did. He said for us to wait for our turn to go on the bungi jump. About ten minute's later the man called.

Then he said jump then I jump it was scary I called my mum I said mum look at me She said do a front flip but I said I can't I was trying. Then the man said do you want to go higher then I said yes I went higher it was scary it looks like that the rope's were going to let go.


Then I felt tired because my leg's were sore. Then he said it was finish then I said finally. I went off then the girl went on because it was her turn my twin sisters were finish then we went to look around. Then we went to G I and buy some food for us then we went home and eat. We had chicken nibbles for lunch after lunch we had a rest.

2 comments:

  1. I am happy that you were scared of the bungi jump that where you learn to be a warrior like Tarzan to be on those kind of exercise be confident in ourself never scared and panicked keep up the good work and the interesting story on your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ritua.
    Never be scared of doing or trying anything. keep it up.

    Papa

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.